Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vintage and Vintage Inspired Gloves

Gloves really brings to mind the word "ladylike" for me. I've always adored gloves but you rarely see women wearing them outside of wintry weather. Personally, I think gloves can look adorable and can be made to look totally individual and even modern. I mean, look at Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's-the black dress, the gloves...that look is still gorgeous today. At least...I know I'd still wear a similar look today! Well, here are some gorgeous, feminine and adorable gloves both authentically vintage and vintage inspired:



Price: $12.99
Available at: Mod Cloth



Price: $27
Available at: Ballyhoo Vintage Clothing



Price: $30
Availble at: Dandelion Vintage



Price: $32
Availble at: Dandelion Vintage



Price: $12.99
Available at: Mod Cloth



Price: $19.99
Available at: Mod Cloth

0 comments:

 

Made by Lena