Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Must See Website

I don't know if you've ever heard of "The Frock" website, but if you haven't you absolutely have to check it out. It's a must see for any vintage fashion lover. It has the most gorgeous fashion pieces I've seen anywhere! It also has some amazing dresses from the wardrboes of some huge stars! You can find fashions from even the Victorian-Edwardian to Mid Century pieces. Definately check out this site! Theres info and sizing information for each piece and also purchasing information. Check them out here: The Frock

Here are some of my favorites:


2 comments:

Laura Shaffer said...

The Frock is one of my favorite vintage webstores! Isn't her stuff devine?

I just stumbled upon your blog through a friend's. As a vintage fashion lover myself I'm really enjoying it. I have a sort of similar thing going on my blog. So, nice to meet you!

Laura

Laura Shaffer said...

Oops, *divine*!

 

Made by Lena