A Beautiful vintage brooch can add a unique touch to a modern or otherwise ordinary outfit. They aren't just for your grandma anymore!
You can wear them in so many different ways, that it pays to have a couple in your jewelry box. Why not go vintage too? It adds a specialness to any outfit to have a piece of jewelry that tells a story all it's own! Here are a few ideas on how to wear brooches:
1) You can add a beautiful brooch to a hairstyle to add an unexpected touch of glamour!
2) Try pinning a small brooch to a cute hat for an added element of personalized style.
3) The old stand by-Wear one on a jacket or blazer, of course!
4) Use a brooch to fasten a wrap or cardigan.
5) Put a brooch on a low backed dress, or on a bustle or bow detailing of a dress to add further visual interest to the rear view of a dress or gown.
You can find vintage brooches in so many places, maybe even your grandma's jewelry box, but here are a few great examples:-)
Michelle's Vintage Jewelry $55
Earthly Adornments $160
Fabulous Facets $58